Sold: Porsche 928 GTS Auto, Guards Red, April 1994
Stuart says, "I'm selling my 928 GTS Auto in Guards red with light grey leather interior. Certificate of conformity. South West Porsche Club Concours runner up in 2017; best in show 2016. Purchased by me in 2017 and I have used it very little but spent a lot on the car to make sure it's as good as it can be mechanically. It's fitted with a useful battery immobiliser switch in the boot. 17" unmarked Cup alloys. Original Blaupunkt 6-CD stereo supplied too (it has an Alpine head unit currently). The car looks fantastic. The paintwork has a very few minor blemishes (stone chips) and the driver's door glass has some scratching to it.
This car has been sold.
Everything works and, following the new a/ c compressor, the a/ c is ice cold.
17 stamps in the service book, main dealer then specialist Porsche.
Work I've had carried out in my ownership (all by Paul Anderson):
- fitted Ritech flex plate clamp
- new front and rear Bilstein B6s
- new brake hose kit
- front poly bushes and wishbones
- front wheel spring
- rear suspension arm
- various minor items replaced as needed (gaskets; seals; brackets etc)
- a/ c overhauled by Richard Armstrong at Ritech
In June-August 2021 I had the following work done (all by SCS Porsche Honiton; all preventative - the car was driving great before the work):
- new cam belt and v belts (and cam belt pretensioned)
- new cam belt tensioner gasket and guide roller
- 12, 000 mile service including replacing spark plugs; oil/ air/ fuel filters; engine oil
- breather hose
- new plug/ ignition lead set
- new Denso OEM a/ c compressor
- new distributor caps and rotor arms
Car comes complete with:
- certificate of conformity
- 2 keys and alarm/ immobiliser fobs
- SW Porsche club trophies
- original toolkit
- original leather owners folder with the various books, including service book
This is a lovely example of the model which is mechanically sorted and goes very well indeed. I'm selling because I don't have time to use it properly (as the MoT mileage will attest).
Car is located at my home just south of Bristol. Any inspection/ accompanied drive for welcome with proof of fully comprehensive insurance. Plenty more photos available