There are now around 24 cars and 40 people booked for the 928UK 20th Anniversary in October.
You'll be able to buy a special anniversary plate for just £10 on the day.
Please remember, it is important you let Mike Gibbons (check the email list) know which parts you will be attending as we do need an idea of numbers. If we could have mobile numbers and email addresses that would be useful.
The event has been designed so 928 owners can attend one or more sections of the event. We will be able to accept people for the Merry Miller right up to the week before as usual but the other sections will have to be booked early as numbers will be limited.
Please let us know ASAP if you intend coming to the Isle of Wight.
1. Merry Miller
Start Saturday 13th October at the Merry Miller (www.merrymiller.co.uk) from 11.00am onwards with complimentary tea/coffee and biscuits on arrival. Stay for lunch. Mid-afternoon drive to the south coast for meal and overnight stay.
2. Saturday Evening Meal
Beefeater Harbour Lights, Portsmouth. Please book your own tables, you can do that online here
3. Overnight stay - one or two nights (Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th October)
Premier Inn North Harbour, 1 Southampton Road, North Harbour, Cosham PO6 4SA. If that Premier Inn is full by the time you read this there is another Premier Inn across the road, Premier Inn Port Solent. At the time of writing both Premier Inns had stopped taking bookings for one night only and if a booking is required for Saturday night only Holiday Inn Express Portsmouth North is only 2.8 miles from the Premier Inns and Beefeater, with a similar cost to the Premier Inn.
4. Isle of Wight tour
Sunday 14th October morning ferry from Portsmouth, lunch in IOW and returning to Lymington late afternoon for a drive through the New Forrest. Details of tour yet to be finalised. Ferry booking details below with 20 per cent discount code.
1. Go to the Wightlink website www.wightlink.co.uk
2. On the Home Page there is a box at the top of the page titled Start your booking
(i) Select "Return"
(ii) Outbound - select "Portsmouth to Fishbourne"
Date: select "14th October 2018"
Time: select "Early morning"
(iii) Return - select "Yarmouth to Lymington"
Date: select "14th October 2018"
Time: select "Late afternoon"
(iv) Enter car size and number of people
3. You will then be taken to the Availability screen (Step 2)
Outbound - select "11:00"
Return - select "16.20"
4. Your details - the Step 4 page shows a summary of your booking.
(i) Unless you have an existing customer log-in, fill in the "New customers" section.
(ii) Enter your vehicle registration number
(iii) Enter Promotion Code SP18PORSCH in the box at the bottom of the page. Please note that the promotion code is case sensitive and should be entered as capital letters.
When the code is entered it will re-calculate the price of the booking and take the discount off.
5. Payment will be required (by credit card)
1. Contact the Call Centre on 0333 9997 333 (calls charged at local rate)
2. State to operator that you wish to book a promotional offer quoting Promotion Code SP18PORSCH
3. Give operator full details of booking required (Date, Time and Port of travel for outward and return journeys, vehicle type, passenger numbers, etc)
4. A booking will be made (subject to availability) and payment will be required at this stage (by credit card)
5. A £5.00 admin fee will apply to bookings made over the phone